Our contact details
Name: SWAT (Somerset West Agility Training)
Address: Coppice Gate Farm, Shapwick, Somerset. TA79NT
Phone Number: 07572288965
E-mail: [email protected]
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Email Address
HOW WE GET THE PERSONAL INFORMATION AND WHY WE HAVE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To be added to our mailing list to stay up to date with all events and services we offer.
- To keep in contact with us regarding your regular training slots.
We use the information that you have given us in order to keep you up to date with a variety of events and services that we provide including organising bookings.
- We obtain this information from you by:
- You emailing us directly.
- You emailing us via our contact form on our website.
- You verbally giving us your email address.
- You giving us your email address on our website in order to sign up for our mailing list.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [email protected]
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legitimate interest.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored at SWAT.
We keep your information for up to 2 years. We will then contact you to check if you want to continue having emails from us.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at [email protected] You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk